[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: IMO Memebership

Hello everyone,  I am writing so as to find out two things about the IMO.
The first is, when you are on their website, their membership application
form has not changed (monetarily) for over a year.  Is this truely
representative of there current membership rates (what are the current ones
if this is wrong?)?  The second is when you apply for membership, if all you
want is the membership and the "WGN Journal", how do you derive that form
the application form?  I also have been led to believe that Mr. Robert
Lunsford is the North American representative for the IMO.  Is this correct?

Any help in all of these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,  Robert Warren