[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Odds of seeing a re-entry

Hello:

 Well, I was luckt 2 times. On teh same date Aug.11/12, 1986 I saw a
rocket booster that was expelling gas? from a japanese rocket launch,
it suposedly caught NORAD off guard and here in Halifax, NS, Canada I
took photos of that event. But the military got them and I have never
had them returned to me :(  Then 15 years later I get this one :)
same month, same date, same bat channel :)

--
Clear skies

My astronomy page: http://www.atm.daldot ca/~andromed