[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Alignments

On Mon, 15 October 2001, Lew Gramer wrote:

> >I support the idea of allowing .txt attachments of full meteor reports...
>
> Unfortunately, this is simply a bad idea:

Sorry.  When I used PINE, .txt was always ok.  But after I posted it, I thought of a possibly bigger problem.  What happens to attachments in the archive? Oops. Anyway, I inadvertently corrected my problem with web-based email by upgrading my browser.  So, if any clear skies pop up within the next week or so for the Orionids, I'll see what happens.

--
Wes Stone
http://skytour.homestead.com

http://www.shopping.altavista.com