[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: elf talk: unknown user robert warren

Hello to all,  I am finally into the meteorobs listing again.  For whomever
did the work of getting me back on, I would like to thank them.  I got on
just a few minutes ago and had 28 messages already today.  That is what I
like, all of the data and ideas being exchanged freely and openly.  Again,
thankyou.  Robert Warren