[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonid data

Marco, I would very much like to get my hands on your observational results.
The ideal form would be the time of fall of each meteor, extractable
directly from audiotape, but if that is not available I could also use
one-minute timing bins. I am researching the fine structure of the Leonid
stream and have gathered a goodly amount of data from all over North
America, but I still need more data. If you have the audiotapes but do not
have the time to extract the needed data, I'll be happy to pay your shipping
costs and extract it myself, shipping the tapes back to you when done.

Thanks for any data you can offer me.

Chris Crawford

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html

Follow-Ups: References: