First And Only Session:

Date: Nov. 5/6, 2001
Observer: Mark Fox
Location: Newaygo, Newaygo Co., MI USA  (43 deg. 27'
N, 85 deg. 49' W)
Elevation: 760 feet (about 232 meters) ---Was standing
in the lake.
Teff: about 0.87 hrs.;  from about 1:03 - 1:55 UT
(8:03-8:55 P.M. EST)
Temperature: 40 F  (05 C) @ 3:36 UT, Nov. 5
Recording Method: memory
Breaks: none

LM: +6.0 or less

Field of view:   Mainly towards the Taurus region and
nearby constellations.

Sky Obscured by clouds: 0% as far as I could tell.

Percent of open sky not obscured by trees, hills,
etc.: Roughly 40% not including all the cracks visible
through the trees.

Observed Showers:

       NTA(1)
       STA
       SPO(1)

Time **** Meteor # *** Shower
1:20 UT      1           NTA

1:37 UT      2           SPO
************************************
Meteor # *** Mag. *** Color

    1       +2.5    Wh./Yel.?

    2       +1.5        Wh.?
*************************************

Meteor # ***Velocity ***Train

   1           3          -

   2           5?         -
*************************************
Meteor # *** Location *** Path Length

    1     (?) Somewhere    (?) 8 deg.
           to the left of
           Pleiades.

    2      Through and         20 deg.
           past Perseus;
           from left to right.

Notes:

1. All time recorded here may be roughly off by a +15
sec. or so.

Long trains!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA