[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Geminids radio observations...

Hi all

Got what looks like a great set of results for the Geminids by radio last
night. Full info and screen-capture images are on

	http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~tass/geminids

including ten-minute counts. Mostly raw data. Will refine and draw graph.
Here's an hourly count:

0317-0400 - 8
0400-0500 - 45
0500-0600 - 51
0600-0630 - 27

0830-0900 - 13
0900-1000 - 19
1000-1100 - 40

(note there was a break between 0630 and 0830 roughly. Or else it would be
an hourly count. Yes, I know it isn't now ;-) )

The software used was MAnalyzer, discovered a few days ago due to an email
to the group: just for the record, it's a brilliant piece of software.
Thanks!

And if I don't send another email before then:
Happy Christmas everyone.

Breandán MacGabhann

Chairman, Trinity Astronomy And Space Society
University Of Dublin, Trinity College
Dublin 2
Ireland

/earth is 98% full. Please delete anyone you can.

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html