[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Leonids 2002???

I think the current predictions are of the same magnitude as last year, with
peaks over Europe and the US this time. The biggest difference is the moon,
which will be full during the night of the maximum.

I guess the predictions will be updated with data from last year as we get
closer to november.

Daniel