[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Chirping firebaLL

Ed Majden wrote:

>     Simultaneous sound,  associate with some meteors remains controversial.
> Reports are often submitted stating that such sounds occur.  Until we have
> "repeatable", instrumentally recorded evidence of this, one must remain
> sceptical.  Instrumental evidence should include a video photograph of the
> meteor synchronized with an instrument recording the sound phenomenon.  Not

What if there are no sounds to be recorded.  Since some people hear these
sounds and others don't, could some small physical/anatomical differences
in our inner ear be the reason for this.  If fireballs do send low frequency
radio waves/pulses, couldn't these waves rattle the bones of our hearing
organ directly, without eardrum's involvement?  Just a thought.

Make

Follow-Ups: References: