[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Some about sounds

Hello All!

I would like to add something about what I've been reading along these last days on the list. The meteor sound  is possibly audible or not? Yes. Indeed, in my opinion, when the meteors come to close to hit the earth they may produce kind of some noise. I also would like to add that I concerning to readings, and improved my own researches, I had I chance to "hear" the noise of the Earth.

So, what the man wants to they can do.
But in fact, going easy with our neighbour is never fluff too
Space noise is never a man's probability, but a glamour that can be infered.
So, I believe, it's true!

Marco Valois