[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Video Lenses for Leonids

In a message dated 10/14/2002 2:05:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
epmajden@shawdot ca writes:

<< Bob:
     I am a station operator of a Sandia All-sky Bolide Detection Camera.  It
 is basically similar to the system you describe.  A 23C type video camera
 looks down at an 18" diameter convex mirror.  The faint magnitude
 detectability is limited to approximately -3.0 magnitude meteors and
 brighter.  Unless there are a bunch of fireballs in this category this year
 you will be disappointed.

Ed:

Thanks.

Bob Young