[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) url typo error

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Radomski - KT0H <kt0h@attbi.com>

> FYI ... the URL linking Sandia All-Skybresults on your website does not
> work.
>
> ... Dave

Dave:
    That's correct.  This sight was operated by Dave Balam as part of his
Space Guard Canada Asteroid Patrol Project from the University of Victoria.
Dave unfortunately did not get funding to continue this important project
and has since changed jobs.  I have asked the AMS site manager to remove
this reference but so far he has not done so.  I just listed the AMS url to
show interested people what the Sandia Convex All-sky looks like.  Sorry for
the inconvenience.  Hopefully this can be re-instated in the future.

Ed Majden