[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Video Lenses for Leonids

It would be nice to have some standardisation in video observations to
help analyse activity.  Pointing the camera at the celestial pole
(Polaris for northern observers) will give a constant radiant elongation
and Moon elongation throughout the night and for most observers, a camera
elevation of ~45+/- 10 deg.  Hope I'm not interfering with any plans Sirko
or others might have, but arbitrarily placing cameras over the sky must
complicate analysis.

Follow-Ups: References: