From: owner-meteorobs@atmob.org [mailto:owner-meteorobs@atmob.org] On
Behalf Of J A
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 3:38 PM
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Subject: (meteorobs) Leonid plans

Bob.. are you going to Arizone for the Leionids?
btw, my new job kicks-ass..  I work in a small dept (Im only the 4th
person in it).. and we report directly to Sharps top manangement (ie
VPs, Senior VPs, and CEO himself).. I am sooo lucky.

so, just wanna know whatcher Leonids plnas are

joseph

The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org To
stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform: