[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Am. Southwest potentially clouded out.....

Models (with specific cloud cover forecasts) are now showing much or all of
Southern Calfornia, Arizona, New Mexico, and Western Texas with some degree of
cloud cover, in many cases up to 100% cloud cover, through 0Z on the
19th........in 12 hours, the forecasts through 12Z on the 19th will be out.

For example, the AVN now has all of Arizona under 60-90% cloud cover at 0Z on
the 19th.  There are some differences among the models.

It isn't a specific storm system..dot simply cloudiness.

Thought I'd give a heads up since it seems many are heading to places like
Arizona specifically for the Leonids...considering that most of the country will
be clear...you may be heading from clear skies to clouds.

John Krempasky