[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Any observing results from Monday MORNING (17/18 Nov)?

Thanks to MATBE for posting his summary of Sunday morning
Leonid activity in the Central US. Storm systems precluded
useful observation in much of NE USA all weekend. But there
must be others who were able to record LAST NIGHT'S shower
activity (and for those in East Asia and Oceania, activity
TODAY), who can give us all something to enjoy vicariously?

I was a little bit stunned this morning, to see how empty
my email Inbox was of 'meteorobs' and 'IMO-News' messages!
Surely the whole globe is not clouded over??

Clear skies all!
Lew