[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) leonids (Adelaide , Australia )

Visually, in Hawaii I watched until 1540UT, off and on, official counting 1000-1130, 1200-1230, 1400-1430. No fireballs were seen. Brightest meteor was mag 0. There was a slight brightening of the average LEO around 1200-1230 (mag 1.9) from mag 2.5 earlier around the peak, but the mean dropped off to mag 3.3 after 1400.

Mike Linnolt