[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Extra International Project for Radio Observation

Hello all,

The International Project has already announced final FLASH
announcement of 2002 Geminids. Geminids also succeeded
to monitor and obtain Geminid activity profile.

Although the next project is 2003 Quadrantids, we will provide
2002 Ursids EXTRA project. This is because Mr. Esko Lyytinen
et al predict a week Ursid outburst.

I hope this project is useful for many observers.

The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
               ----  2002 Ursids Extra project  -----

We will provide FLASH and LIVE using Radio Meteor Observation
as Leonid, Geminid projcet. You can see Ursids activity on the web
at all times using Radio Observing LIVE system.

The LIVE is continued from Geminid project. And FLASH will be
provided 23rd and 24th.

These contents are provided under the following URL.
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/radio.htm

The Live page is
   http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm

The FLASH page does not exist now.
I will make on 23rd December.

Observing stations  :  125 sites in 23 countries now

Contact : Hiroshi OGAWA (University of Tsukuba)
                ogawa@nms.gr.jp

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: