[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) An evening with the Quadrantids

Bruce, just a short note of thanks, for your inspiring
description of your Quadrantids observing session. I'm
living in what you'd conside the "balmy south" (42N!).

So it is a real motivator to hear from someone further
North, who still manages to take advantage of all the
opportunities weather offers, to collect good data.

And for that, clearly enjoys himself in the process! :)

Clear and E-free skies to you,

Lew Gramer