From: "Ferry Octavian" <Ferry.Octavian.bp@ptsidot siemens.co.id>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 10:38 PM
Subject: RE: (meteorobs) Perspective

> I couldn't say it better myself. Lets think far ahead... Maybe not for us
in the near future, but for our future children or grands maybe... So I
think its not fair to compare the programme with those things... Lets help
humanity - starvation, wars etc in other ways - we must and can do that in
thousands other ways, but the scientific programme like the space shuttle do
have to go on...