[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Weekly Meteor Activity Outlooks

Bob,

	I really like the HTML format for ease of reading, but I can see why some
people might not appreciate it.  Would it be possible to post a link to an
HTML version instead?  If you don't have a server available and can't find
an astronomy site willing to host it, I may be able to assist.
	Thanks again for your efforts in providing this ongoing service.

Cheers,

Peter