[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weekly Meteor Activity Outlooks

Hi. Robert
Does this mean that meteorbs will no longer carry your
weekly outlooks.I do enjoy reading them and use them
to keep up with on going meteor showers.If this is the
case I would hope you would change your mind,this
reader appreciates your work.
Best Regards
Thomas Dorman
Far West Texas Skywatcher