[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) HTML on Line

mel
i am not sure exactly what point you're making, but i think i agree with at
least some of it
to me it seems a potentially interesting discussion,
but i suggest we take it off the list and discuss via private email, if you
are so inclined
if anyone on the list would like to be copied for what ensues, feel free to
email me in private
biscayne@snappydsldot net

i am deleting most of the rest of the repetition in this thread

btw, before i lost most of my brain cells, i was a spelling- bee champ 45
yrs ago or so ;)
dale

Dale, Progress Progress Progress what is done in countries that have strived
to achieve higher technologies, higher methods, higher science, can only
benefit those countries that are not capable of achieving it themselves.
Don't stifle, don't deny, don't regress, it will harm all.  Shall we not
discover, shall we not overcome, shall we not progress, because some can't.

I can't pay for the best APO or 32" reflector, should I deny those that can
because I can't, I can't afford Satellite TV should I lobby to ban it,
Should we all go back to snail mail? Sure I can set my email program to not
send HTML, but I can just as easily set it to not except HTML, even delete
it at the server. Don't accept HTML if it is problem, it is up to the
individual computer user to chose but not to chose for others. Like what is
the problem?

Thanks for the spelling correction.

Mel