From: "G" <G>
To: "Meteor List" <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 2:48 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Fw: [cfas] Possible Meteor Outburst!!!

> Read attachment.
>
> Jonathan

-- BEGIN included message

In the morning about 09:07 UT the Alpha Centaurids will peak. Normal ZHR
is 7 per hour but, there is a possibility that a outburst will occur.
Radiant one degree north from Beta Centauri or 5 degrees south of Omega
Centauri. This radiant will be low and will reach it's highest elevation
at 5 a.m. local time. They are consider swift and bright. Preves
outburst numbered 30 to 40 per hour. A clear horizon to the south a
must. Let me know if you have any question and I will help you get an
answer.

Alan P. Hilburn