From: "Mel" <robinson4724@rogers.com>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 5:58 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) HTML on Line

> Dale, Progress Progress Progress what is done in countries that have
strived to achieve higher technologies, higher methods, higher science, can
only benefit those countries that are not capable of achieving it
themselves. Don't stifle, don't deny, don't regress, it will harm all.
Shall we not discover, shall we not overcome, shall we not progress, because
some can't.

> I can't pay for the best APO or 32" reflector, should I deny those that
can because I can't, I can't afford Satellite TV should I lobby to ban it,
Should we all go back to snail mail? Sure I can set my email program to not
send HTML, but I can just as easily set it to not except HTML, even delete
it at the server. Don't accept HTML if it is problem, it is up to the
individual computer user to chose but not to chose for others. Like what is
the problem?

> Thanks for the spelling correction.
>
> Mel

---