[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Looking for observation periods

Hello everyone,

This message is mainly meant for you who observe in the Americas and eastern
Asia.

These days I am working on global analysis of the 2003 Quadrantids. I
recently found out, after sorting the data, that there are two big "holes"
in the reports(to the IMO) from 03/01/2003 0300-1900 UT and from 04/01/2003
1100-1800 UT.

If you were observing at those times, please try to look for your reports.
There were almost no reports sent at all from these time periods and the
first period covers the rise to maximum almost completely. This is valueable
data then and would be very helpful to us.

Clear skies and thank you very much,
Shy

P.S.
You can reply directly to my email box at veredh1@zahavdot net.il.