[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) View from the Tower

Enough already. Like everybody, I have strong opinions about the w*r, but I
will join my fellow Canadians Mike and Ed in symbolically sitting on the
fence, in true apologetic-but-proud-Canadian fashion.

I will say this matter has caused enough divisions in world opinion without
intruding in places where it ***absolutely does not belong***, like this
list.

That said, if I receive one more link from a list member to a fundamentalist
Christian website, I may have to declare w*r myself. Like I said, enough
already!

Still smiling, albeit grimly. regards, Bruce