[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Visual RMOB year 2002 of I.A.P SKiYMET RADAR Rostock University

Re,

on http://www.rmob.org
I have converted all year 2002 datas from I.A.P  SKiYMET RADAR Rostock
University
Location : Norway, ALOMAR Observatory (69°16 42 N, 16 °00 31 E, elev. 380 m)
Frequency : 32.5 MHz

REMARK : The time is UT and the hourly means are formed for the period from
xx:30 UT to (xx+1):30 UT.
It explains the black pixel in end of month.
The data are available for averaging periods starting at xx:30 hours for the
whole year 2002.

I have created a special update with RMOB files for RMOB SURVEY.
It is going to permit one comparison with a pro. radar, attention
nevertheless considering his localization very  north and a " vertical
shooting " he doesn't see certain low shower in declinaison...

I wait the datas for year 2003 with a new format xx:00 UT to (xx+1) as your
datas.

Best regards,
Pierre