----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremie VAUBAILLON" Subject: (meteorobs) definition

> Hello you all,
>
> In order to write an "official" document, I am looking for the IAU
> definition of a meteoroid.

Unfortunately I don't know where you can find this information. It
would indeed be useful if the IAU nomenclature commitee would publish this
on the web. I have suggested this to one of the IAU Pro/Amateur members,
but I don't know how far it will get.

Ed Majden
Courtenay, B.C. Canada

Do you Yahoo!?