[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) APOD Picture of Wales Fireball!

This picture does not appear to me similar to a meteor fireball. Its much different in appearance than say the famous daylight one at Jackson Hole. I personally have seen a -13 one. This looks more like some combustible fuel oil or such at a few thousand meters - similar to the planes hitting the WTC 9/11.

Mike