[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) second picture of Wales event - and its an aircraft I think

http://tinyurl.com/pm55  for those who have a hard time cutting and
pasting a long url.

I agree with "military aircraft dumping fuel and igniting it with its
afterburner".  It explains the longevity of the event. 4:41 as based
upon the time codes from the pictures and the fact that the fireball
wasn't moving between the 2 pictures taken by the skateboarder.
Charlie