[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Report on expected events - Recife

Hi list,

This is just to confirm that around here I haven't got any meteor parenthood for these days. Although, Jupiter, Saturn and the Moon closest almost together gave me a show that I didn't expect. Hopint to get more any kind of sunspots phenomena even after those spots period. Curious for me to mention this to the list, but our phone cell has been completely upset since yesterday morning. Probably, a misuse of it. I will take time to take a look at its configuration to check it afterwards. By now really overwhelmed and anxious to verify the east. The sky has been quite cloudless these days, and, even with naiked eyes good views of stars and some clusters not identified by me due to the amount of light pollution. Even though without equipments, observation are really a good fun sky orientation relaxing time. Surprising (too) how the horizon is giving me such a nice clear blue sky. Is there any hint about Orion for this period? It is quite easy to be identified with binoculars during this week long.

Clear skies,

Marco Valois