[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Massive solar flare - Q.E.D!

In fact the answers *ARE* known, at least to the extent of biological effect of CME. The amount of "radiation" received from even the most massive CME (at low altitude) is negligible compared to all the ubiquitous natural and man-made sources we are exposed to. The truth is, your kids will likely receive *MORE* total radiation from exposure to the radon gas and other natural sources within the structure of the house than outside.

TIMENDI CAUSA EST NESCIRE! (L. Annaeus Seneca)

Mike Linnolt