Method: Counting: Watch/Tape recorder
Date: 2003 November 12/13

Interval UT   Teff(h)   LM   F    Tau   LEO   Spo
1145-1247     1.00      5.6 1.25   2     2     4
1247-1348     1.00      5.6 1.25   0     6     7

Magnitude Distribution
Mag.  1   2   3   4   Total
Tau   1   1   -   -     2
LEO   -   2   5   1     8
Spo   2   3   2   4    11

Enter now for a chance to win a 42" Plasma Television!
http://ad.doubleclickdot net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda1.com/1/c/563632/113422/313631/313631
AOL users go here: http://ad.doubleclickdot net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda1.com/1/c/563632/113422/313631/313631
This offer applies to U.S. Residents Only