From: Michael Deneen
To: 'nsaac'
Subject: Re: (NSAAC) Leonids meteor shower peak this year - 17, 18, 19 or 20
Nov??
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:00:29 -0500

Another interesting distinction is that Monday's possible peak will come
from the 1499 trail, and Wednesday's from the 1533 trail (see Sky & Tel).

Between the two appearances of Tempel-Tuttle, Da Vinci painted the Mona
Lisa, Michelangelo painted the Cistine Chapel ceiling, Martin Luther was
excommunicated, Rome was pillaged and Machiavelli died. So that's a lot of
history between Monday & Wednesday.

MPD