[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Bob Lunsford's Suggestions/Help & Nov. 19/20 Correction - LM, Marco Valois

Hi Paul, Marco, Lew, Norman, Bob Kim and All!  I remember recording DCV
Data on all my meteors between 1976 and about 1980.  Also recall that
Bill Gates (not the one We all know & love) had the most bizarre Data
that related to this DCV Value as He saw three to ten times the number of
meteors  that Norman and I saw on any given night of observing!
                                In Astronomical Affinity - Felix A.
Martinez

** Karl Simmons Our AMS "Meteor News" Editor would remember this also!!
**