[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Report for December 12/13 (Hopefully) to Come

December 16, 2003

Greetings Meteor Enthusiasts!

I actually was able to observe on December 12/13 for a
few early Geminids, the closest I have been to peak
night since probably 2000 or 1999 when I first began
meteor hunting!  I observed in the evening and
naturally did not see much, but as it turned out, that
was the night to observe compared to the following
cloudy nights.

I am working on the report and hope to send it
sometime this month, although it could be fairly soon
depending on the time, like always.

Merry Christmas and a happy Ursid!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA