[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) GEM Observations East GA 12-14/15-2003

At 11:05 PM 12/15/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Although my LM was rather sad, just 5.15,

I wish I had a 5.25 LM within an hour's drive! Being in the middle of the
Boston-Providence megalopolis, I feel lucky if I see an LM better than 3.

I can remember, 40 years ago, looking up from my street in Boston proper
and being able to see the milky way with relative ease in the summer time.
How far we've progressed! Most of the kids in my town think the milky way
is a mythological allusion.

Richard