[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Aurora images online

I'm surprised that you have not been able to see the auroras at a
latitude of Michigan.  Maybe you do not know what you are looking for or
are living in a very light polluted area.  I have been able to see at
least one display from my light polluted back yard in Los Angeles
County.  My daughter saw a beautiful display while camping in Joshua
Tree National Monument.  These are in Southern California at about 34
degrees North Latitude. You can go to the following URL and even sign up
to be called when a good display is in progress.
                                                http://www.spaceweather.com