From: "Graham & Amy Palmer" <gramy@globedot net.nz>
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@sage.globedot net.nz>
Subject: (meteorobs) Aurora images online
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:00:42 +1300

Seasons greetings people...
A couple of months back, there was a powerful magnetic storm that caused
wide-spread auroras (southern and northern lights)...
I managed to photograph a good part of the display, and the images are now
online at this site... http://www.spacew.com/gallery/image002436.html

As well as the aurora photos, there is a mix of general astronomy images
taken over the past few years... I hope you enjoy them!

Graham & Amy Palmer
1/622 Nelson St. North,
Mahora.
Hastings, New Zealand.
Home phone: 06-8735951
Graham's cell No: 021-2650487
Amy's cell No: 021-1486546

Enjoy the holiday season with great tips from MSN.