[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Colour perception.... auroras/meteors et al....

Greetings All,

Short time subscriber to this group and longtime subscriber to
Spaceweather.com. Here in SE Michigan,(just north of Detroit), the light
pollution is bad. I did see my first aurora here just a few years ago during
the Leonids, green veils until jus before sunrise. A year later in late
October I observed the red and yellow fringes in a display that lit up for
about 20 minutes and then just dissapeared. Have not seen any in this area
since. Altough on servral nights aurora were supposed to be visible this far
south the skies were overcast just like they have been for this entire week.

Happy Holidays and Dark Skies.

D.LaBedz

---

---