Details:

Date: December 21, 2003
Time: 9:47-11:02 UT
Location: McKendree, MD, USA:  Long: 76d 38min 12 sec West;  Lat: 38d 46min
50sec North
Temp: -10 C/ +14 F

Field Center: 12H 30min RA; +55 Dec.
Lm= +5.0
Teff= 1.25
F= 1.00

URS: +3
COM: 0, +3, +4
SPO: -2, 0, +1, +3, +4 : The two brightest of these streaked north from the
southeast somewhere.
                                  Both were 20 degrees long, had brief
trains, and were blue-white.
Total of 9 meteors.

Best wishes to others looking for Ursids.  I think I may be clouded out for
the maximum.  I may have luck for tomorrow morning, however.

Rich Taibi

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es