Javor

Date: December 26/27, 2003
Begin: 21h 51m UT
End: 22h 55m UT
Location: l= 15o 31' 14" E, fi= 46o 23' 30" N, h= 305m
Place: Kostanjevec, Slovenia (23108)
Observer : Javor Kac (KACJA)

Period (UT)  Teff   F   Lm  URS COM Spor
21:51-22:55  1.05 1.00 6.39  0   0    7
FOV: 120+35

Magnitude distributions:
Spor : +1(0.5) +2(3.5) +3(1) +4(2)

Slovenska Bistrica, Slovenia -- 46ø23'24N - 15ø33'47E - 288m
E-mail: javor.kac@orion-drustvodot si
Personal homepage:  http://www2.arnesdot si/~mborion4/javor-E.htm
MBK Team: http://www.orion-drustvodot si/MBKTeam/mbkteam.htm
Orion Astronomical Society:  http://www.orion-drustvodot si