[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor observations from Mars?

Hi
I once read that meteors were only seen from earth, as only Earth has the
right consistency of atmosphere (not to thin that it goes all the way to the
surface and not to thick as it too explode instantly) this may be incorrect
now it would seem? or was that information not entirely correct in the first
place? if that is an image of a meteor from the surface of Mars that would
great :-)
cheers
Kearn

> From: YoungBob2@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:29:40 EST
> To: meteorobs@meteorobs.org
> Subject: (meteorobs) meteor observations from Mars?
>
> Friends:
>
> Have a look at
> http://marsrovers.jpl.nasadot gov/gallery/all/2/n/067/2N132275207EFF1700P1562R0M1
> .HTML
>
> Clear skies,
> Bob Young
> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:

Follow-Ups: References: