[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Follow-up on "Electrophonics and migraines"

I received five responses from a possible 161 members to the Meteorobs
group. To those interested  why I asked the  question about migraines
and electrophonics -   are some people more sensitive to the effects of
a meteor produced electrophonic sound than others within the same
observation group?

During a fireball entry, for example, not everyone in the same location
"hears" the sound. This assumes electromagnetic energy is released every
time a fireball  is visible. (Please no comments necessary.)  And as
articles suggest (see Michael Linnolt email on meteorbs),  seferics and
lighting can cause or effect a person with sinus or migraines. As
seferics is an electromagnetic event and electrophonics also an
electromagnetic event,  are the two related?

Of the three that did respond to hearing electrophonic noise one does
not have sinus problems. Two do have sinus and migraine related
headaches. This is not enough to make any real conclusions. But it does
make me want to look a little more into the subject.

Thanks for the feed back.

George John Drobnock