[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Recent viruses seeming to come "from meteorobs"

There have been a few different suspicious or downright
threatening emails which our readers have reported that
originated (or seemed to originate) from 'meteorobs'...

I have tightened up all our virus defenses, and so hope
that we will not be experiencing many of these problems
in the near future. But of course, NOTHING which can be
reached from the Internet is truly impervious to attack!

So, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that all our readers who use PCs,
and in particular Windows PCs, load appropriate, updated
virus protection software on those PCs whenever they can.

Thanks for your patience, and your continued interest in
meteors and in 'meteorobs'! :) Clear skies,

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org