[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 6366 Inst: 11x80 binoculars

THANKS, Auke, for a great burst of observations! I especially liked "coarse
grouping of many small stars, all of which are imagined"... This aptly
describes many of my own observations too, I'm sure! ;>

Do you do comet hunting with your 11x80s as well, or do you consider yourself
strictly a deep-sky observer? Either way, it sounds like your observing site
must be near your home - and I'm jealous!

By the way, thanks for helping some of us (those less versed in NGCs) by your
usually mentioning which constellation your objects were in: many of these are
tough objects to observe from the Northern Hemisphere. Finally, please share
with us what you see during NEXT new moon - Your posts are very welcome...

Clear skies to all,
Lew Gramer <owner-netastrocatalog@latrade.com>