[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) Obj: Dolidze 17 - Inst: 10" f/6 Newt

Lew,
	Yup.  WSP it is.  I don't know many folks down that way, but Tippy D'Auria
would probably be the person to ask about scopes <71510.1220@compuserve.com>.
	The entries missing dates are  Sharpless2-276, Barnard's Loop (2-5-97);
Collinder 69 and Sharpless2-264 (2-3-97);  Dolidze 17 (3-17-96).  Also DoDz 3
came out as Doloidze instead of Dolidze the way it should have.
	Thanks for mopping up after me.  I promise to be more careful in the future.
									Clear skies,  Sue
PS: By the way, if you send me the dates of your undated observations - along
with any other detail you want added - I'll put them in the archive. On the
DoDz and Tom clusters, I'll sort those out tomorrow: no problem!

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer