[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Lord ROSSE

At 21:20 4/22/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>I am searching a photograph or painting showing Lord ROSSE (ie Charles
>PARSONS).
>Do someone know where I can find it (on the webb, in the litterature, ...) ???

I don't know if there is an illustration of him, but try:

Ellison, M. A. (1942) "The Third Earl of Rosse and his Great Telescopes",
Journal B.A.A., 52, No. 8

Or the big one,

"The Scientific Papers of the Third Earl of Rosse", Sir Charles A. Parsons,
1926.

Regards,

Auke Slotegraaf, PO Box 12838                           a u k e @ g l o b
Die Boord, Stellenbosch, 7613                                           a
                                                                        .
                         Nullius in verba                               o
                                                                        .
Deepsky pages at  http://www.global.co.za/~auke                         a