[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) FWD: What should I buy? (rich field scopes)

At 09:11 AM 6/18/98 -0700, you wrote:

>I hope things quickly improve for your son and, as a natural consequence,
>for you as well. Having been, at various times, on both the receiving and
>observing end of collapsed lungs, <etc, etc>

Ahhh, nuts, that was meant to go to Sue and Alan only, not the list. Sorry
about that, it's too early in the morning to be operating my computer, I am
afraid. There I go blowing my image....

--
Jeff Medkeff          | Acting Assistant Coordinator
Rockland Observatory  | Association of Lunar and Planetary

On the web at http://shutter.vet.ohio-state.edu/